RE: [MOL] prostrate cancer treatments? - Kathy N. [01332] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] prostrate cancer treatments? - Kathy N.

Hi Kathy:  Two men from my job had prostate cancer.  They both went to
Staten Island Hosp. and had the seeds implanted and then radiation.  One is
cancer free for 5 years, the other 2 years.  If you have any questions, my
email is Argila@telephonics.com.

Your friend June A.