Re: [MOL] Thanks Chris>>from Nanc>> [01330] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thanks Chris>>from Nanc>>

Hi Vicci,
That is so kind of you.  I will add you to the list of givers.
Love ya,
Nanc (:-)
Hope all is going well for you there, and a speedy recovery to you too.

In a message dated 3/22/99 12:49:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, vicci@wave.net