[MOL] Re: Help/Thankyou Hotmessenger......... [01327] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Help/Thankyou Hotmessenger.........

Hi,
Thank you for your letter of help.  I just wanted to to know that by accident
I did find the Buddie list window.  I was typing a test to go to another
member and all of a sudden there was the Buddy list at the bottom of the
message screen.  Thank you for your fast answer.
Nanc (:-)

In a message dated 3/22/99 12:35:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, lpaul@aztech.com