From: NLPOST@AOL.COM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] Thanks Chris>>from Nanc>>
Date: Saturday, March 20, 1999 3:20 PM

Thanks Chris,
I feel the same way.
Love ya,
Nanc (:-)

In a message dated 3/20/99 5:32:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
CCR0417@AOL.COM
writes:

<< Nanc-
 My check should arrive no later than Mon or Tues.  I sent it to you.

 Re: Lil ---- she has certainly earned that --- and much, much more!  The
info
 I have gotten here is worth at least that much! And that's just for 1
person!
 In fact, I have questions for her already from my friend Sandy, which I
will
 post next.

 Chris