Re: [MOL] Chris [01324] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris

Hi Chris,
Go to it and start typing a long message and you'll see the buddy list pop up
on the bottom of that screen, it took me awhile to fine it but it's there.  My
screen name is Nanc, we don't use numbers, just screen names.
Love ya,
Nanc (:-)
 10334122

 Don't know how to use it yet.