Re: [MOL] Leukemia experiences? [01313] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Leukemia experiences?

Hi Steve,
Don't stop there with your father, my hubby has sclc and a very bad heart and
he can still have more Chemo when needed, and he'll be 74.  Go and get a
secornd opinion.  As long as there is still life there is a reason to fight.
Gosd helps those that help themselves.  I've had a few friends that have been
told by a Doctor in a large cancer clinic that they could do no more, they
went to a small clinic in another town and one and two years later they are
still alive and doing very well and also in the same age group.  There is no
need to give up and go lay down and die, and you tell your father that I said
so.  Hang in there with him and help him fight.
Love, Hugs & Prayers to you and yours,
Nanc (:-)

In a message dated 3/22/99 10:40:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, ssacks@ptc.com