Re: [MOL] Button Michelle [01312] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Button Michelle

Hi Kathy,
I'm so happy that you have little Button back, and a puter too.  when you get
on line you'll be able to see all the work I've done on my web page.  Ask me
for the address when you get online.
Love ya,
Nanc (:-)
WELCOME HOME BUTTON(:-)XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO