[MOL] Miscellaneous [01310] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Miscellaneous

Title: Miscellaneous

Good morning, Mam, and everyone:  It's been wonderful of Nanc to keep me informed as to what's going on with MOL -- as much as she can.  Vince hooked up my computer on Saturday, but Reilly's phone number (my new one) had messages on it and I didn't know how to retrieve them, so Vince couldn't get a dial tone -- hence, he couldn't hook me up to the Internet.  However, I think he's going to be able to do that on Wednesday. I guess I'm just going to have to be patient.  Anyway, I now have a computer.  He's going to bring speakers and a printer over to me in a few days.  This has cost me absolutely nothing, but I promised to make lasagne for him and his girlfriend (my dear friend, Nancy) in a couple of weeks.  Life is good.  I do feel somewhat sorry for Jerry, because he is taking this very hard, but like most alcoholics, he is in complete denial that his drinking had anything to do with it.  My indifference to him drove him to be unfaithful, of course, so, in a nutshell, this is all my fault.  How do they DO that?!!!!  It does amaze me.  Button Michelle was ecstatic to be home.  When I got home Friday evening, I thought she was going to lick my nose off.  Reilly loves her to pieces and plays with her constantly.  It's something to see this great big handsome guy playing with a teeny little female Yorkie!  When he was a little guy, our female dog had a litter of puppies.  Reilly was three at the time.  He named all of them.  He named one of them George Montgomery Ward.  So you see -- he's always been rather strange!!  LOL  Anyway, hope to be back on line with my buds soon.  I miss you all!  Love, Kathy