Re: [MOL] Nanc invites you to register with HotMessenger [01258] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc invites you to register with HotMessenger

Hi Chris,
The account # that they give you has only numbers and 8 of them, I'm going to
give you all the information on my and see if you can get in there, just don't
give it to anyone else OK?
My account name is                      Nanc
my password is                           tinymite
My ID number is                          10334054

See what happens and let me know.
Love ya,
Nanc
Question:  Can you get in the chat room ?

In a message dated 3/21/99 7:59:29 AM Eastern Standard Time, CCR0417@AOL.COM