[MOL] "Squormy Syndrome" [01254] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "Squormy Syndrome"

My 77 year old father has been diagnosed with "Squormy Syndrome" and I can find no reference to it on the net.
He had infected lymph glands and had a biopsy. The treatment is "Deep Ray treatment" on an out-patient basis and he has to wear a metal helmet to protect the unaffected parts during treatment. Apparently this can be a precursor to lung or liver cancer.
I would be very grateful if someone could provide an insight in this disease and the prognosis.
Many thanks
Martyn Sawyer