Re: [MOL] Diana [01252] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Diana

My Dear Diana,
What are you doing up so Late, or is it early?  If you can't sleep go check
out my web site I added more stuff, I really had fun with page 8, enjoy.  It
sure can be tough being a caregiver.  Just know that I care and I am your
friend.
Love, Hugs & Prayers to you and yours,
Nanc (:-)
My Web Site:
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/artsncrafts/index.html

In a message dated 3/21/99 4:20:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,