[MOL] The # One Enzyme Formula [01249] Medicine On Line

[MOL] The # One Enzyme Formula

Major Medical Breakthrough
HIV/AIDS & ALL DEGENERATIVE DISEASES

MANY YEARS IN RESEARCH AND TESTING NOW AVAILABLE FOR WORLDWIDE USAGE

Many times more powerful than anything on the market today!!!

The # One Enzyme Formula!
Better than Colloidal Minerals/More Benefical Than Noni

Why do we need Enzymes?
Enzymes are catalysts for every process in the body.
Whether its weight loss,the removal of calcium
deposits in arthritic fingers,eliminating high colesterol or breaking down excess protein in tumors enzymes come to the rescue!

Almost all degenerative disease stem from lack of complete digestion and improper elmination of what we ingest into our bodies.

Your body  reguires enzymes and minerals to regulate every biochemical and metabolic
process in our bodies as well as all livings things.

Increase T-Cell (cancer fighting cell)production
and activity by as much as 1300% within a short
period of time after digestion.
Raises white cell blood count as high as 700% in 1 hour.

Enzymes in the bodys white blood cells are responsible for destroying foreign disease producing substances in blood and lymph.

Over 77 Ionic minerals
Enzymes promote weight loss,improve the immune system,nutritional absorbtion and energy level.
Reduces hunger cravings,the risk of degenerative disease,cholesterol,plaque build up and toxins
in the body.

MASSIVE MEDIA EXPOSURE GOING ON NOW!!!
CNN-THE 700club--10,000 newspapers--infomercials
Sales are expected to bring in millions of dollars of volume per month. All active distributors will share equally in this enormous volume, an MLM first!!!

NOW THE PART WHERE YOU DIRECTLY BENEFIT!!
The company will generate millions of sales through their on-going Media Advertising. The wholesale volume from