Re: [MOL] Nanc [01245] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc

Hi Chris,
I'll design you something, and find out what the name of the Hospital, that
Sandy is going to.
Love ya, Nanc(:-)

In a message dated 3/20/99 11:41:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, CCR0417@AOL.COM
writes:

<< NOW I remember where Sandy is going --- AUSTIN, Texas!  The Dr doesn't
 recommend it though.  She's been on same meds/same Dr my Dad has.  Sandy went
 through it all first though.  She's been on treatment about a year now.
 -chris >>