Re: [MOL] Nanc invites you to register with HotMessenger [01244] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc invites you to register with HotMessenger

Did they e-mail you an account number?
Love ya, Nanc(:-)

In a message dated 3/20/99 8:34:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, CCR0417@AOL.COM
writes:

<< Nanc,
 I did that, registered...but I can't get into the system.  I keep getting
 "script error" messages followed by a blank www screen.

 Any ideas?
 -chris