Re: [MOL] Button Michelle [01238] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Button Michelle

Kathy,
That wonderful! I know how much you missed her. What did she do to make
Jerry bring her back, chew up his good shoes? LOL. I'm so glad she's back
at home with Norm and Guido.
Christine

Hi, Everyone:  Jerry brought Button back.  He just called.  She's at home
with Norm and Guido.  I can't wait to see her!!  I know -- this is vitally
important to everyone.  LOL  Love you all -- Kathy