[MOL] Diana from Nanc>>>> [01237] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Diana from Nanc>>>>

Hi Diana,
This is not good, is it?  Is this his choice or the Doctors?  The Cancer grows
so fast in the middle of treatment, it is best to finish.  But this is his
journey and we have to respect his choices.  Tell him I said he needed to get
with the program, cause we want to meet you all when we go down to my
daughters in June.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc (:-)

In a message dated 3/20/99 6:54:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,