Re: [MOL] Taxol and Carboplatin - Joan [01234] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Taxol and Carboplatin - Joan

Hi Gwen,
Tell Barb, not to be asking God what she wants from him, tell her I said to
tell him, not ask, someone told me to do it this way and it has been working.
I guess he doesn't like beggers.  You don't have to bargin with him either,
just palin out tell him what you want him to do for you.  I am praying for him
to heal her NOW.
Tell her I said Hi.
Lovs, Hugs & Prayers to you and Barb,
Nanc (:-)