[MOL] Nanc/Dee [01199] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nanc/Dee

Hi Nanc,

I want you to know that I haven't forgotten about
the $ that I want to send to you for
Lil's c/p but I just got my AMEX bill in for my
daughter's and my airline tickets which
is really running me short this month... I regret
that I will have to wait until the 15th
of April to send my contribution to you - I hope
that this does not hold up the works
and that you understand... I am really sorry for
the delay :(

Hope that you are doing great tonight and that you
and yours have a wonderful
weekend!!!!!

Once again I am sorry for the delay but I will
definitely send it to you on 4/15, OK???

Love, Hugs, Prayers
Dee
XOXOXOXOXOXO