[MOL] Diana [01198] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Diana

Hi Diana
Thank you for your sweet thoughts.
I just found out from Nanc about your hubby receiving treatments from Staten
Island.
How I wish I could have met you, but since I'll be in Florida I could only
send you my prayers. (I live about 1 1/2 hours away). My hubby says it's more
like 2 hours because of traffic....oh well can't win them all.
God Bless You and Your Delicious Hubby.
Love
PJ
143