[MOL] Nanc [01181] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nanc

Hi AUnt Nanc
Your website is beautiful.....I hate you....LOL....you are doing such a great
job.
So sweetie how's THE DON doing today.  I hope you are hugging away at him.  He
deserves alot of hugs from your sweet arms.  You are a cutie and so is he.
When I come back from Florida I'll send you some new pics of us.  Hopefully, I
remember to bring the video camera so we can take alot of movies.
I'm going to miss our IM's at nite because webtv isn't able to do that but
I'll remember to pack the moler chat room.
HEY DON'T FORGET ME I'LL CHAT AT NITE OKAY.
My son and I are planning on being there until the middle of April....if God
wants maybe mom will come back with us for a couple of weeks.  That is what I
am hoping. We would love to take her with us to Vegas.  Her oncologoist said
definitely but mom is AFRAID TO FLY.  Ohe well....as long as she is doing okay
that is all I ask.
Love to Don & Mom.
Love
PJ