[MOL] Kathy & Nanc...... [01174] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy & Nanc......

Hi Kathy,
Haa rayyyyyyy on the puter toooooooooo,
 OH!  My God, I have bee telling God how things have been turning out so good
this week except Button wasn't where she belonged. I just dreamed while I was
napping that God told me, she was going home to be with Kathy, cause Jerry
knew he couldn't take care of her.  I about fell off my chair when I read your
letter.  Wow!  God does love me and I must be pleasing him all to pieces, I am
just so happy for you.  Now he needs to fix Angelo and Greg.
 Love ya bunches, and buttons too,
 Mom

 In a message dated 3/19/99 3:34:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
 << Subj:	 RE: re lils check/from Greg, & Nanc......
  Nanc!!  Hopefully, I'll get my puter tomorrow.  Guess what?  Jerry is going
  to bring Button back!  He can't take care of her, he's gone so much.  I
  can't wait to see her!  Hooray!  Love, Kathy

---- Begin included message ----

---- End included message ----