[MOL] Fwd: What a place [01173] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: What a place

In a message dated 3/19/99 3:16:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, glomar@webtv.net
writes:

<< Only in America can a homeless combat veteran live in a cardboard box
 and a
  draft dodger live in the White House.
  Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an
 ambulance...
  Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a
 skating
  rink...
  Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the
 back
  of the store to get their prescriptions.
  Only in America...do people order double cheese burgers, a large fry,
 and a
  diet coke...
  Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the
 pens to
  the counters...
  Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the
  driveway and put useless junk in the garage...
  Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then

 have
  call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to
 talk to
  in the first place...
  Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in
 packages
  of eight...
  Only in America...do we use the word "politics" to describe the process

 so
  well: "Poli" in Latin meaning  "many" and "tics" meaning "bloodsucking
  creatures"...
  Only in America do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille
 lettering! >>

---- Begin included message ----

---- End included message ----