[MOL] Re: Lil's Computer [01166] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Lil's Computer

In a message dated 3/19/99 12:15:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, DPozderac
writes:
Hi Nisi,
When will the PC be ready to ship out?  I'm going to send you a check for the
full amount, and you just send a check for those that sent to you, that way I
can just send Lil a check after the cost of the PC.  I should have done this
to begin with, would have made the accounting a bit easier.  I do have the
money in the bank but will need it the last of April for the Car we are
getting.  By that time all the pledges will be in anyway.  I will post you who
sends checks here and how much and you do the same.  Let me know when it will
be ready to ship out, OK?  I'll send you a check for the $592.50 on Monday.
Thank you so much for all that you are doing too.  You are a jewel.  Hope this
finds you and the boys doing OK.  Patrick too, and hope all goes well and he
is home soon.
Love ya Bunches,
Nanc
(:-)
Oh!  I posted a letter to the owners of the MOL Forum, I wanted them to know
what we were doing so they wouldn't kick me off, for asking for donations, we
are not supposed to do that kind of stuff on the forum.  I thought that was a
very nice letter and even willing to help find her a PC.

 Subj:	Re: Lil's Computer