[MOL] Re: re lils check/from Greg, & Nanc...... [01165] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: re lils check/from Greg, & Nanc......

Hi Greg,
You know just because you are not posting every day doesn't mean that we have
for gotten you my dear friend and MOL Son, you are very, very special to all
of us, our prayers never stop where you are concerned.  I thank you for all
your compliments, but Cori and June had a hand in this getting Lil a PC too.
It is being built, and I'm hoping that we can get her up and back on MOL next
week, with speed she has never seen before.  I only wished I could hand
deliver it and take the pictures of her on it for the first time.  She will
have a smile that just won't quit, right?  I smile just thinking about it.  We
can't forget our Nisi and all the money she gave and having it built, and
seeing that it gets shipped to her.  Also like you, the ones that sent money
and the ones who prayed and wished that this would come to happen with all
their heart, cause their pockets were empty.  See what togetherness and the
power of prayer can do.  Now you see why you need to stay here, with all the
rest of us on MOL.  God helps us fix things, right?  Thank you so very much
for your very kind letter.  Please try and keep in touch, OK?
Love you bunches,
Nanc (:-)
Tell you Mom, Sarah and her family that I said Hi.  Shona too, OK?

In a message dated 3/19/99 10:56:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,