Re: [MOL] Re: Send Checks for Lil's PC to>>>>>>>>>>>>>. [01153] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Send Checks for Lil's PC to>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Hi Wayne,
Boy!  I am and have been for a while now a true believer of the power of MOL
prayers, we can just do about anything with Gods help.  Clean tests, for
Carla, Kathy and Don all in one week and on top of that, a computer for our
Lil in the same week too.  Let us all thank God for all his wonderful help and
support.  Thank you so muck for your $50.00 Wayne and Mam.  God Bless you
both.
Love, Hugs & Prayers to you and yours,
Nanc (:-)

In a message dated 3/19/99 7:44:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,