To: all_molers@hotmail.com
Subject: thank you
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 00:34:38 -0800
Reply Reply All Forward  Delete  Previous Next  Close

Hi Stefano,
I am sending you a copy of the letter I wrote and sent to someone else with
sclc, that is what my husband has, and is as of last Tuesday still in
remission.  He will have a Cat-Scan June 1, 1999.  He still has a cough as the
result of radiation, but other then that he is doing very well.  I atrubte his
recovery to all the MOL angel prayers and his determation to win the fight.
He will be 74 in Aug. and has a very bad heart.  The following will bet the
letter:
My hubby is 73 and I am 59, he was dx'd March 24, 1998 with SCLC, was found
cancer free Nov. 7, 1998.  He goes for his 4 month check up next Mon & Tues.
He is still doing very well.

thank you for your message, (Nanc) (:-)
I hope in my father' s power.............and in my ANGEL!
STEFANO