Re: [MOL] low platlets [01147] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] low platlets

Hi.  The people on this list have had a lot of different experiences.
Usually, we share our experiences to help each other and anyone new looking
for information.  There is a person who goes further, and tries to help
people find web sites on the computer that may help them on the road to
answering their questions.  Unfortunately, her computer is down and she is
in the process of getting a new one.

You didn't provide that much info about your mom's history, but I did find
one web site that I hope is helpful.

http://www.icondata.com/health/pedbase/files/IDIOPATI.HTM

Regards,

Martha Cerreto