Re: [MOL] Test/Mary from/Nancy......... [01135] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Test/Mary from/Nancy.........

Hi Mary,
Giving Don all these hugs from all of you, is about to drive him a bit to
sexy, if you know what I mean, LOL.  Doc doesn't want him to mess around just
yet, he has a bad heart.  We've bee keeping our distance so we would behave
ourselves, but you all are making this a little tough, and I have to honor all
those hug givers.  I sure pray some good news comes your way, althought I
guess your Mother coming home was good for you, right?  I am happy for you.
God Bless you.
Love ya,
Nanc (:-)

In a message dated 3/18/99 8:38:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, joicy@erols.com