Re: [MOL] My Web pages, Nanc>>>>>>>>>>> [01129] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Web pages, Nanc>>>>>>>>>>>

Nanc - that is a fantastic job you have done....I wish I could spend some time
with you to learn how to build the pages, etc...you are so very talented.
PS Notice I said I'd like you to teach me how to build a website, and not how to
do creative/artistic things like you do....Neither one of us could live long
enough to teach me this....I have no artistic ability whatsoever !!! LOL Cori.