[MOL] (Small cell lung cancer) SCLC [01127] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (Small cell lung cancer) SCLC

hi, my name is Stefano.
My father has SCLC and we decided to follow chemiotherapy (now it seems
good, but i read that after some months there'll be more problems!)
I would like to know if exist some sperimental effective therapies for SCLC
(Small cell lung cancer). Please help me.

Thank you
STEFANO
k-cube
internet builder