[MOL] That's grand [01126] Medicine On Line

[MOL] That's grand

Kathy, great news! Best wishes to you. I am sorry to hear you have been
having such a tough time in your life but that your family has come to
the rescue.
Me, I am still waiting for the
PET scan report. So doing my income taxes. God bless, Jeanne