No Subject [01124] Medicine On Line

No Subject

Nanc,
This is Thursday and my check will be in the mail on Friday.  A person reads
about all the hate and crime in the world and we sometimes  think what a terrible place the world is becoming and all of a sudden we hear about Lil and the out pouring of love and response.  This is has really been a boast to me and I have shared this story with so many people and it has boosted them too.  This is what we need to hear more about instead of all the other junk going on in this world.
Love to all
Diana