Re: [MOL] Lil and computer [01121] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lil and computer

Nisi, a lot of us wrote various talk shows last year, Marty is related to Larry
King, but so far we have had no response. It would be nice for them to know what
we are doing in general, and about Lil and Marty especially. They both do so much.

It was wonderful of you to have the computer built and pay half. You are a true
angel. I called the American Cancer Society in Beaufort, SC and told them all
about our Lil, and told them what was being done for her, but asked if there was
anything they might do. I told them everything Lil did for all of us, and what she
has been through. They are looking in to it. Were very friendly and receptive to
what I had to say. So  who knows? Love, Joan