[MOL] Kathy, Carla & Dons Tests all GREAT they all PASSED>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [01114] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy, Carla & Dons Tests all GREAT they all PASSED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Kathy, and all Mol's
I knew you, Don and our Carla would all pass, and that you all did, just heard
from Carla last night.  God Bless you all and just keep all those prayers
going out for all our loved ones.
Love, Hugs & Prayers to you and yours,
Mom & Nanc (:-)

In a message dated 3/18/99 10:15:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,