Re: [MOL] Hi busy time for me [01112] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi busy time for me

Dear PJ ---hope you have a wonderful visit with dear Dolly - send her a big,
beeeeeeg hug from me...hope she's feeling better. Also hope you're lucky in Vegas
- though it looks like you've struck gold with that wonderful hubby of yours , so
you can't be too greedy.  Good luck, happy trails, bon voyage, keep in
touch...prayers and thoughts go with you always.  Love ya.  Cori.
PS Don't spend too much time on the vacuuming etc...give him hugs and kisses
instead and time together...I have a magnet on my refrigerator that says it all
"Dull women have immaculate houses " !! te hehe...God be with you always. LOL.
Cori.