[MOL] Check out Ovary Cancer : What is it? [01107] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Check out Ovary Cancer : What is it?

 <A HREF="http://www3.cancer.org/cancerinfo/main_cont.asp?st=wi&ct=33">Click
here: Ovary Cancer : What is it?</A>

You didn't mention the word "tumor" or "malignant", but I thought I would send
you this site anyway.  It has information about benign and malignant growths
on the ovaries.  Risks, treatments, etc.  Did your doctor give you any other
details?          Nisi