[MOL] Re: [01104] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:

Dear Gwen,

Glad to see you posting.  The Mol Angels are really something aren't
they?  I know God directed me here also.  I noticed in your post
that your sister Barb was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer.  You
have 12/99?  Did you mean 98?

My husband was diagnosed in May of 98 with stage 4 adenocarcinoma
of the lung and bone.  It has spread to the brain and he is also
bedridden now.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your
sister.
'
God Bless You,
Mary