Re: [MOL] Lil and computer [01100] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lil and computer

Dear Nisii - I think it's a great idea too...too many doctors offer no hope, and
that is so important a factor, particularly in influencing one's attitude which is
so crucial in the healing process...I mailed my check to you today..  Love and
thanks. Cori.