Re: [MOL] Lil and computer [01097] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lil and computer

Lil's computer is being built as we write, but I still like the idea of
getting on a talk show.  Would give people hope and show them that miracles do
happen.  Patrick keeps telling me that when he is cancer free, he plans on
talking all over the country to victims, families and doctors.  Especially the
docs who give due dates for death and offer dispair instead of hope.  I like
Chris' idea, cool.   Nisi