Re: [MOL] Test/KATHY YIPPIE [01095] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Test/KATHY YIPPIE

Kathy

YIPPPPPIIIEEEE hurray for Kathy Corrigan.

Thank you God for answering our prayers.

Kathy we are so blessed to have you as our friend and I'm so glad your tests
came out with great news.
I wish the same news for each and every person.

Love
PJ
143