Re: [MOL] Test [01092] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Test

Dear Kathy----that is F A N T A S T I C news - go out and give thanks and celebrate.  What an unbelievable week, with Don, with you, with Lil's computer....so many blessings, so inspirational.  Love and prayers and lots of good thoughts...Cori.

kcorrigan@chgw.com wrote:

Hi, Everybody:  I passed yesterday with flying colors!  I asked the doctor if my progress wasn't unusual.  She said that it is very unusual with this type of cancer!  Don Postema and I are amazing!!  We're ALLl amazing!!  Thanks for all your prayers and good thoughts!  Love, Kathy