Re: [MOL] OVARIAN CYST: ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS? [01088] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] OVARIAN CYST: ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS?

Hi,
I am sorry to say that we are not of the medical profesion, we are a cancer
support group.  Some of these questions you should be asking your Doctor, if
you do not feel free to ask you might think about going to a different Doctor
for a second opinion, and ask the new Doctor.  I myself have never heard of
Alternative treatments, especially when the they have grown that fast and are
large, I for one would want them removed as so as possible.  I do believe for
that type of surgery you do have to be put under.  Go in peace and comfort,
knowing the God will take you home, only if he is ready for you, where ever or
what ever you are doing.  Good Luck.
Love, Hugs & Prayers to you and yours,
Nanc (:-)

In a message dated 3/18/99 2:22:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, AILENROC1@AOL.COM