[MOL] Re: Send Checks for Lil's PC to>>>>>>>>>>>>>. [01087] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Send Checks for Lil's PC to>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

  Hi all Mols,
  Please send all the checks to address below, and Thank You so very much,
I cannot wait to see her back on line, Lil is just so sweet and giving.
Love you all,
Nanc (:-)

  Nancy Postema
  P.O. Box 5088