[MOL] OVARIAN CYST: ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS? [01085] Medicine On Line

[MOL] OVARIAN CYST: ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS?

I was just told that I will need surgery ASAP to remove ovarian cysts which
have become large and solid over the course of 4 months.

I would like to find out about research on:
alternative/ nonsurgical treatment options
best/safest (if need be surgical) treatment
is it possible to do this surgery without general anesthesia
which surgical procedure is the safest/ fewest complications
best surgeons (ob-gyn) in my area: how do I check their reputation
recommendations for recovery