[MOL] Irish Blessing 3/18/99 [01084] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Irish Blessing 3/18/99

Your morning Irish Blessing

Nary a day goes by that I miss to wonder why
the moon shows his face as the day draws nigh.
In the firelight I ponder my canine's thought
as he gazes upon me from his hand-me-down cot.
I think of God and all his creations,
one being the women with her unbridled temptations.
I have searched for love with no direction,
skeletons in the closet... a fine collection.
These quanderies of mine, I'm sure to figure out.
For I know the answer lies at the bottom of this stout.