Re: [MOL] Hello Liz [00885] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello Liz

I have not had a chance to check out your website yet but have saved the
address. I'm sure it's wonderful. How could it not be!
Yes, I do taxes and bookkeeping and am up to my ears in them right now.
Picked up several new customers already this year and we still have 6 weeks
before taxes are due. So, if you don't hear from me until the 1st of May,
you know why. LOL. Take care. I am still reading all the posts and hold
each of you in my thoughts and prayers daily.
Christine