[MOL] Sandy [00779] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sandy

Hi Sandy,
I am very sorry to hear that you are facing another cancer battle with
another friend and that your little guy is having problems. Sometimes life
is not fair, and it seems to me you are having more than your share of
problems.

You know the MOL angels are all praying for you and yours. Take enough time
for yourself that you are not exhausted.

Love Liz

Liz Patterson
Patterson & Associates
2115 Summitview Ave.
Yakima, WA 98902
(509) 576-4213

For help with writing,editing and web design:
http://users.ewa.net/patter/learn.html
MAC users needing help visit: http://users.ewa.net/patter/Macs.html
For Patterson's on site YVCC English composition syllibi:(To be part of
distance learning with YVCC beginning summer, 1999)
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng101.html
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng102.html