Re: [MOL] Colon Cancer/Reply - Lillian [00770] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Colon Cancer/Reply - Lillian

Hey June!
Hang in there darl. Remember, if it can go up so quickly, it can come
down just as quick! Prayers are already going up for you, mol- angels
have thier arms and wings wrapped around you. (I've still got arms, too
naughty for wings!). Seriously though, what does your onc. say about the
CEA levels? Have you had some kind of infection recently? this can cause
them to rise too. Of all the tumour markers, CEA seem to be the most
variable. Hang in there kiddo. Let us know what's happening. And don't
be afraid to vent when you need to, that's what we're here for.
Love Mam