Re: [MOL] Hey MAM [00769] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hey MAM

Will tell Wayne when he gets back...He's nicked off for the weekend too.
Some of us have the life! lol. That reference to the roof may be more
true than you think! If it's a support wall........Wonder if the
insurance will cover it? Do you suppose if the house falls down, they'd
believe it was an act of God? Nah, me neither! lol
We can all be silly together, since the daddies are away!
Love Mam