[MOL] Hey MAM [00767] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hey MAM

HEY MAM

You sure are a bizzy bee with fixing the house, school, residency and taking a
wall down YIKES you sound like me!!! LOL

Did  you ever watch GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE...and the song of that movie is
GEORGE WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE...
well when I read your posts I thought of MAM WATCH OUT FOR THAT KANGAROO!!!!
ROFLOL!!!

Also WATCH OUT FOR THAT ROOF!!!......you may need help with it.....

Is the loo the bathroom......like the waterloo......LOl

I'm having a silly day.  My hubby just left on a business trip he will be gone
for the weekend at a seminoar.....boo hoo.....so the kid and I will have a
silly weekend all to ourselves..no grownups to tell us what to do....LOL.

Always thinking of you and Wayne 'downunder'...

Tell Wayne the BASKETCASE LADY says hi.

Love
PJ
143